Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

MY 18th BIRTHDAY :)

Lohaaaaavisitors :D

I’m so sorry I’m late for post aboutmy 18 Birthday.

On Wednesday, 28th march 2012 my old to be 18 years old. My birthday same with myolder cousin. HAPPYBIRTHDAY,ARIESTYVANDAS SARI!!!! all my friends, mybig family, and all people who know me, said that to me. I’ve got many surpriseand pray on my 18 birthday. Happy, happy, happy, and happy :D

The first person was saying ‘HappyBirthday’ is my JHS friend.He sent me short message “HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RES J at 00.05 WIB. I can’t believe hecould remember my Birthday, but usually every year he always be last person was saying happy birthday to me.
Next in school, my super duper bestieswere not saying happy birthday to me. I wait until time to go home, but maybethey’d forget my birthday. I’m so sad. I went back home with galau face._. but did you know ? after I change my uniform clothes, suddenly my mom said“res, there are many your friends come here.” I went out, and all my besties(Dea, Husnul, Dede, Winda, Wulan, Santi, Nurul, and Meri) singing “Happy Birthday, etty.. HappyBirthday etty, Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday etty :D”. I shed tears cause happy, that they didn’t forgot mybirthday. Biggest thanks for My super dupper besties for suprising. I’m verylove it.

For all friends in School, Facebook,Twitter, and anywhere biggest thanks for remember my birthday and give me many pray. I hope Allah SWT answeredall pray from their to me. Amiiin..
And the last person was saying happybirthday to me in my special boyfriend. I think he forget my birthday, but hewas remember my birthday. Huuuh.. but no problem deh J

This is gifts from my friends and my boyfriend. J



Chocolate wedges from my super duper besties :)

Red Frame from Santi :)

Yellow Clock from my boyfriend :)



White - Black Clock from Ayu :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment



Cute Panda